The Muse Gallery Guesthouse in Milwaukee provides unique accommodations for your travel to Southeastern Wisconsin. Loli’s Room is a dynamic mix of past and present named for Andrew’s mother. Originally it was the “ladies parlor” of this Victorian home but has since been enclosed to make a beautifully spacious and comfortable bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has a standard-size combination tub/shower. It is located on the first floor with easy access to the dining room and common lounge space making it a smart choice for guests with mobility issues.
In Loli’s Room, guests enjoy the beauty of an original tin ceiling, a built-in cupboard, and matching Prairie-style stained glass windows and light fixtures all mixed with a contemporary room decor of sleek black and silver.
The room includes:
- Queen-size bed with luxury bedding and hypoallergenic bamboo pillows
- En-suite bathroom with standard-size combination tub/shower, vanity, complimentary toiletries, and hairdryer
- Sitting area with a comfortable reading chair
- Work desk and office chair
- Open closet
- Smart TV with Netflix, Hulu and regular local channels
- iHome Bluetooth alarm clock
- A small library of books
- Art from local Milwaukee artists
- Luggage rack
- Plenty of outlets for electronic devices