Cheryl’s Room, named for Andrew’s only sister, is a chic and lovely guestroom for the budget-conscious traveler in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Located on the second floor, this large, comfortable room is in the back of the house, making it the most secluded and quiet accommodation at The Muse Gallery Guesthouse. It is very convenient to the community kitchen designated for guest use also located on the second floor. The private bathroom for this room is steps across the hallway from the bedroom door and features one of the home’s original tin ceilings as well as built-in linen cupboard.
The room includes:
- Queen-size bed with luxury linens
- Comfortable sitting area with two club chairs and glass table
- Vintage vanity with storage drawers
- Smart TV with Netflix and Hulu subscriptions as well as regular local channels
- Bathroom with original tin ceiling, built-in linen cupboard, shower stall, vanity, luxury robes, complimentary toiletries and hairdryer
- Art by local Milwaukee artists
- Luggage rack
- Plenty of outlets for electronic devices
Please note that the staircase to this room is steep because of the high Victorian ceilings on the first floor, so access may pose a challenge for those guests with mobility issues.