General Policies at The Muse Gallery Guesthouse
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us.
- All areas of The Muse are strictly non-smoking.
- No pets allowed.
- Check-in is between 3-6 p.m. Early check-in may be available based on occupancy the previous evening. Please call the day of to see if we can accommodate an early check-in. Guests are always welcome to drop off bags early and get a key. Late check-in must be arranged in advance so that guests can be given self-check-in instructions. Check-out is 11:00 a.m. Arrangements for late check-out can be made in advance for an additional $25 fee.
- Cancellation for any reason at any time incurs a $25 charge for an individual room or $100 for the whole house rental. Cancellations more than 14 days from the reserved dates will be refunded in full minus the $25 for an individual room. Cancellation of the whole house more than 30 days from the reserved days will be refunded in full minus a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellation 30 or less days before the reserved dates will forfeit the entire price of the reservation.
- Well-behaved children that are well supervised are welcome.
- On weekends and over holidays, there is a minimum two-night stay.
- Please respect our artists and our art. Loss or damage to art traceable to a guest will result in a replacement charge of 100% of asking price.
Policies specific to the Bed & Breakfast
- Julia’s Room — $149/ night
- Loli’s Room — $139/ night
- Angela’s Suite — $169/night for 1-2 person occupancy. $20 extra each additional guest.
- Cheryl’s Room — $129/night
- Rates include a gourmet breakfast suited to your dietary needs served daily at 8:30 a.m., free Wi-Fi, free off-street parking, and complimentary beverages and homemade treats each day of your visit.
- Sales and Milwaukee room tax of 15.1% will be added to room rates shown above.
Policies specific to Vacation Rental Home Option
Reservations, Deposit & Fees
- Prepaid refundable damage deposit of $500 to be returned within 7 days of vacating the guesthouse in good order required.
- Cleaning fee is $75- $100.
- Strict 10-person maximum occupancy. Reservations are made by booking directly with the hosts at 414-745-7735.
Standard Rates & Inclusions
- Renting the entire Guesthouse as a Vacation Rental Home requires two-night minimum stay.
- Rates are $500/night plus 15.1% sales/room tax and one-time cleaning fee of $100 for the entire house. Partial use of the house (second floor only with private entrance) is also an option at $300/night plus tax and a $75 cleaning fee.
- Weekly discount available.
The Information We Collect and Why We Collect it
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to allow you to easily make a reservation at The Muse Gallery Guesthouse. We only collect personally identifiable information about you such as your name, address, email, phone number and credit card information when you make a reservation. We also collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser and IP address to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and to improve and optimize our website.
All identifiable personal and device information provided will never be disclosed to anyone unless we are legally requested to do so. At no time would The Muse Gallery Guesthouse ever give or sell any information we collect on our site to anyone.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” – a small file that gets placed on your hard drive- to help us measure effectiveness and safety as we provide our services. You are free to decline cookies at any time but please know that you may not be able to access all the features of our website if you do. Data collected will not identify you personally. It is strictly statistical data to see how our visitors use our website. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
This website uses Google Analytics which uses “cookies.” The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. Users located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain rights in relation to their personal data such as the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information listed below. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US. You may opt out of Google Analytics from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
At The Muse Gallery Guesthouse, we are committed to security, and we use every precaution to safeguard it both on and offline.
Your payment and personal information is safe. We use industry standard software called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) that encrypts all payment/personal information so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: 414-745-7735